SAVOX XG PTT-1/S14
Designed for demanding environments, Savox XG PTT-1 is a com-control/push-to-talk unit that works with XG headsets and two-way radios.
It offers easy and reliable communication for professionals operating in harsh conditions, and is ideal for those who need to communicate hands-free and/or with their radio secured underneath protective clothing.
When used with helmet-com XG HC-1 and XG HC-2, noise cancelling XG N-H and lightweight, behind the neck or helmet mountable XG L-H headsets, it provides a hands-free way to ensure the efficiency and safety of your operations Rugged to IP67.
- Adapts your Savox XG headset to your two-way radio via an integrated headset jack Large surface PTT (push-to-talk) button secures radio transmission in all situations Easy to operate even while wearing heavy duty gloves and other personal protection equipment
- Reliable and durable - dust proof and water submersible to the IP 67 standard
- Slim design
- Large 360 degree rotating clip
- Also available with an emergency button (for use with radios that support this feature)
- WEIGHT: 140g without radio connector cable
- OPERATION TEMPERATURE: -40...+85°C IP67
- SIZE: PTT - 66mm diameter
- MATERIAL: Polyamide
- FIXING: Via rotating clothing clip
- CABLE: According to application
- CONNECTORS: Savox QR5 rugged quick release connector for headsets TEMPERATURE: -40 to +85 oC
- SUPPLY VOLTAGE: 3.0 to 10.0 Volts DC
- HUMIDITY: 100% @ +40 oC / 21 Days
- INGRESS PROTECTION: IP 67
- ESD, EMI IMMUNITY: Conforms to EN 301 489-1 and EN 301 489-18 OPERATIONAL PTT LIFETIME: 500,000 cycles
- EMERGENCY BUTTON LIFETIME: 40,000 cycles
- Available in black or high visibility yellow PTT button