SAVOX XG L-H Lightweight Headset (Savox XG Series)
The Savox L-H headset is a rugged and lightweight two-way radio headset designed for industrial users working in demanding environments.
The L-H provides an affordable communication solution that ensures you stay connected to your team while carrying out safe and effective operations.
The L-H can be used/worn behind the neck, or the neckband can be removed to allow the headset to be mounted into most helmets.
- Extremely lightweight (60g)
- Dust and moist protected (IP54)
- Supreme comfort for extended wear
- Flexible noise cancelling microphone suitable for noisy environments Easily adjustable for optimum fit
- Affordable headset solution
- WEIGHT: 60g
- CABLE LENGTH: 380mm, extended to 1300mm
- CONNECTOR: 5pole, quick-release connector (Savox XG series)
- MATERIAL: Polyamide
- MICROPHONE IMPEDANCE: Max 2200Ω @ 1kHz
- MICROPHONE SENSITIVITY: -46 +/- 2dB
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -40°C to +85°C
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -40°C to +85°C
- SPEAKER IMPEDANCE: 32Ω @ 1kHz (+/- 15%)
- HUMIDITY: 93% @ +40°C / 21 days
- INGRESS PROTECTION: IP54
- ESD, EMI IMMUNITY: Conforms to EN 301 489-1 and EN 301 489-18