SAVOX Promate Mobile RSM Wired In-Vehicle Remote Speaker Microphone
The Savox mobileRSM is a wired in-vehicle remote speaker microphone designed to meet the requirements of the logistics and transportation industries.
The mobileRSM allows the driver to clearly hear and be heard with just a single button press. The extra-loud speaker output clearly exceeds the noise generated from truck engines. The dash-mount clip can be hooked into any standard mobile radio microphone holder to allow an easy switch from radio to Push-to-Talk over Cellular and with the extra-long cable the driver can communicate towards the back of his truck while holding the microphone.
No need for re-charging: The Savox mobileRSM is continuously charged through a single cable using the vehicle’s own power source.
- Designed for in-vehicle use
- Extra-loud volume output
- Complies with U.S. DOT regulations
- Easy to install in standard microphone holders
- Easy to use; minimal training required
- Superior audio quality and volume output
- Extra-long cable
- Dash-mount clip included
- Continuously powered through in-vehicle power
- Push-to-talk functionality
- WEIGHT: 215g with connector cable
- SIZE: 100 x 67 x 27mm
- CABLE: Stretched length, 3400+/-20mm; Coiled length, 1000+/-20mm, diameter 4mm, tension strength 50N
- MICROPHONE: Omni directional, sensitivity -39dB ± 2dB
- CONNECTORS: 3,5mm connector for mono earpiece and headset with or without microphone
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -20...+60°C
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -20°C - +60°C for 1 month, -20°C - +45°C for 3 months, 20°C - +25°C for 8 months
- INGRESS PROTECTION: IP55
- ESD, EMI IMMUNITY: EN 300 394-1, EN 301 489-1 and EN 301 489-18, EN 61000-4-3, ESD, EN 61000-4-2, FCC