The Savox C-C500 is a multi-purpose remote speaker microphone that can be used standalone or as a push-to-talk (PTT) with all Savox Classic headsets.
The dust proof and water submersible (IP 67) Savox C-C500 is a communication solution that provides various optional functions for different types of applications.
Additionally, the internal microphone and speaker it is equipped with interface electronics and a rugged quick release jack that adapts any type of headset to your two-way radio.
- Dust proof and water submersible (IP67)
- Compact size and ergonomic design
- Material selected in accordance with FES requirements
- Can be used with a variety of Savox Classic headsets or without a headset at all Speaker can be switched on simultaneously while the headset is connected
- Two PTT's Large 360° rotating clip
- WEIGHT: 200g SIZE: 110 x 65 x 25mm
- CABLE: 4mm dia, PU, length according to application
- MICROPHONE: Omnidirectional electret
- SPEAKER IMPEDANCE: 8/16/32 Ohm @ 1khz
- CONNECTORS: 4-pole quick-release jack/radio-specific connector
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -25 to +85°C (continuous)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -25 to +63°C
- SUPPLY VOLTAGE: 2.5-10.0 vdc HUMIDITY: 95% RH, 63°C for 500 hours INGRESS PROTECTION: IP67
- ESD, EMI IMMUNITY: Conforms to EN 301 489-1, -18