SAVOX C-C500/850,810 Ex
The Savox C-C500 is a multi-purpose remote speaker microphone that can be used standalone or as a push-to-talk (PTT) with all Savox Classic headsets.
The dust proof and water submersible (IP 67) Savox C-C500 is a communication solution that provides various optional functions for different types of applications, even when used in potentially explosive environments (ATEX Approved, radio specific).
Additionally, the internal microphone and speaker it is equipped with interface electronics and a rugged quick release jack that adapts any type of headset to your two-way radio.
- Dust proof and water submersible (IP67)
- Compact size and ergonomic design
- Material selected in accordance with FES requirements
- Can be used with a variety of Savox Classic headsets or without a headset at all Speaker can be switched on simultaneously while the headset is connected
- Two PTT's Large 360° rotating clip
- Ex approved
- WEIGHT: 200g SIZE: 110 x 65 x 25mm
- CABLE: 4mm dia, PU, length according to application
- MICROPHONE: Omnidirectional electret
- SPEAKER IMPEDANCE: 8/16/32 Ohm @ 1khz
- CONNECTORS: 4-pole quick-release jack/radio-specific connector
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -25 to +85°C (continuous)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -25 to +63°C
- SUPPLY VOLTAGE: 2.5-10.0 vdc HUMIDITY: 95% RH, 63°C for 500 hours INGRESS PROTECTION: IP67
- ESD, EMI IMMUNITY: Conforms to EN 301 489-1, -18