Con-Space CSI-2105 Power Talk Box System
The Savox Con-Space CSI-2105 Power Talk Box System is an intrinsically safe approved, portable intercom system designed to provide untethered, hands-free, continuous two-way voice communication between a safety attendant and the confined space entrant(s) or worker(s) in his/her care. Each box at either end can pick up and deliver sound within radius of 30 feet.
- Hands-free/full-duplex two-way voice communication.
- Use in encapsulated suites with respirators or any make/model of breathing apparatus.
- Intrinsically safe
- Non-RF emitting
- Conforms to MIL-STD 461
- Chemical resistant
- Reliable, rugged
- Private network
Kit Components List
- 1 x CSI-2105 Power talk box controller
- 1 x Power talk box
- 1 x 75' Cable with connectors, strain relief & snap hook
- 1 x CSI-1000 carry case (orange)
The Savox Con-Space Hardline systems and accessories are Intrinsically Safe Approved in Canada, the United States and the European Community when powered by approved batteries. *For approved batteries types, please refer to product-specific Control Drawings.
- CSA - Class I, DIV 1, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Group G and Coal Dust; Class III, T3C
- Factory Mutual - Class I, II, III, DIV 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G; T3C
- Intertek - II 1 GD; Ex ia IIC T4; 2005 Systems: ITS04ATEX22431
Power Talk Box Remote Foot Switch Option
- 480 x Cable, Coaxial RG-U58A
- 1 x TNC plug, right angle (Crimp, RG58, 141)
- 1 x Foot switch line master - Treadlite II
- 2 x Shrinkable tube, 1/4" (black)