CEF-Quantum 2 - The most versatile 2U industrial PC on the market
CEF-Quantum2 is a high performance 2U PC for demanding conditions. Durability, easy maintenance and usability are its key features. Hot-Swat fan and hard drives make it possible to perform maintenance activities without interrupting the operation of the device. In addition, the overpressurised case is equipped with an air filter that ensures dust and dirt do not deteriorate the performance and durability of the device even in a demanding environment.
CEF-Quantum2 has a versatile alert and warning features, enabling the proactive detection of any malfunctions at an early stage. In addition, the versatile device feature good scalability, a small installation depth and various performance options.
All these features make CEF-Quantum 2 the most versatile 2U industrial PC on the market.
- Measurements:426 mm x 88 mm x 379 mm (w x h x d)
- Weight :11 kg
- Protection rating: IP 20
- Cooling: Hot-Swap device and processor fan
- Processor: Intel Celeron – Intel Xeon
- Memory: Max. 16GB DDR3 1333MHz (also ECC) Hard drive Max Hot-Swap 4 x 2,5” SATA (anti-vibration shock absorbers optional)
- Card reader: Integrated SD-card reader
- Optical drive: Optional DVD-RW
- Expansion slots: 1 x PCIe x16, 1 x PCIe x4 and 3 x PCI
- Display adapter: Integrated (XGI Volari and Intel® IGE)
- Sound card: Optional (Realtek ALC662)
- Power supply: 200W (115/230 VAC), 170W (18-36 VDC)
- Standard interfaces: 115/230VAC, 18-32VDC, 1 x DVI (possibility to connect VGA), 2 x GB LAN, 2 x USB
- Optional Interfaces: 5.1 Audio, 1 x HDMI, 1 x PS/2, 4 x RS-232, 5 x USB, Alarm outputs
- Operating temperature: 0 °C – +50 °C
- Storage temperature: -20°C – +80 °C
- Installation: Desktop and 19" rack Operating system Windows XP for ES, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Linux