CEF-Vivax - Maintenance-free performance
A unique combination of compact size and high performance. You can use even an Intel Corei7 quad-core processor that ensures the performance required by resource-heavy applications. Even though CEF-Litex features excellent performance, it is still extremely compact and makes space-saving solutions possible.
The device has an extensive range of interfaces and features that can also be easily expanded with the additional mini-PCIe card slot. It also offers the opportunity for a built-in DVD-RW drive, unique in its size category. The case is equipped with an air filter that ensures that dust and dirt do not deteriorate durability and performance of the device. The programmable power supply offers numerous power management features - an optimal choice for use in a car for instance.
With its versatile mounting fixtures and points, you can mount the device almost anywhere.
- Measurements: 190 mm x 65 mm x 190 mm (w x h x d)
- Weight: 3 kg
- Protection rating: IP 20
- Cooling: Active Hot-Swap cooling fitted with air filter
- Processor Intel Core i3-3120ME, Intel Core i5-3610ME, Intel Core i7-3610QE Memory: Max. 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz
- Hard drive: SATA 2,5" SSD /mSATA
- Optical drive: Optional DVD-RW slim SATA Extensions 1 x miniPCle /mSATA Display adapter: Integrated (Intel® HD Graphics)
- Sound card: Integrated (ACC 662 HD)
- Power supply: DCDC-USB, 100W (programmable power supply, suitable for vehicles)
- Standard interfaces: 8-34 VDC input (programmable), 1 x DVI-I, 2 x HDMI, 2 x GB LAN, 4 x USB (back)
- Optional Interfaces: 2 x USB, 2 x GB LAN, 1 x RS-232, 1 x RS2-232/422/485, WLAN, 3G
- Operating temperature: 0°C – +50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C – +80 °C
- Installation: DIN-rail, wall, desk or 19" rack
- Operating system: Windows XP for ES, Windows 7, Windows 8, WIndows server 2003/2008/2012, Linux (Ubuntu)