CEF-Vivax - Maintenance-free performance
CEF-VivaX is an industrial PC for extreme conditions, designed andmanufactured in Finland. CEF-VivaX provides excellent performance for extensive and versatile industrial systems. Even though CEF-VivaX features excellent performance, it is still compact. The comprehensive and modern standard infterfaces of CEF-VivaX and the wide extension possibilities enable its use in a wide variety of different industrial systems.
- The modern and advanced passive cooling system of the CEF-Vivax, the the SSD hard drive and the usage possibility of SD memory card guarantee reliable and maintenance free operation
- CEF-VivaX can be equipped with two suspended traditional HDD hard disks if necessary. This enable the use of CEF Vivax in systems where large storage capacity is needed.
- The traditional rotating hard drives are protected by a patented hard disk suspension system, CEF Damper 28, which the hard disk able to withstand shocks of up to 100G without failing
- CEF-Vivax is fitted with a programmable power source which offers several power management features and enables the use of CEF-Vivax in vehicles
Click here to download a a data sheet.
- Measurements: 210 mm x 87 mm x 296 mm (w x h x d)
- Weight: Approx. 1 kg
- Protection rating: IP 20
- Cooling: Maintenance free passive cooling
- Installation: Wall, table, rack, DIN rail
- Processor: Intel Celeron 1020E, Intel Core i3-3120ME or Intel Core i5-3610ME
- Memory: Max. 16 GB DDR3 1333Mhz
- Hard disk: 2 x SATA 2.5” SSD or HDD
- Power source: DCDC-USB, 100W (programmable power source, suitable for vehicle use), Isolated power supply opition
- Graphics card: Integrated (Intel® HD Graphics)
- Extension slots. 2 x PCIe x 4 or 2 x PCI
- Standard interfaces: 12 CDC input, 1 x GB LAN, 1 x VGA, 2 x USB
- Operating temperature: 0°C – +50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C – +85 °C
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008/2012, Linux